We thank you for your interest in seeking employment with Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics. For career opportunities, please visit our new website at www.hughston.com.
Position: Full-time Medical Assistant / Receptionist
Job Description: Our very busy Centennial Office has a full-time opening for a Medical Assistant/Receptionist. We are looking for the right person to join our team of medical professionals!
- Front office duties
- Occasional medical assisting duties
- Must possess excellent telephone and computer skills
- Must have compassions towards patient care
- Must exhibit professionalism
- A strong work ethic is mandatory
- At least one year of medical office experience is preferred
- Must be familiar with HIPAA standards
- Must be willing to work within a positive medical team environment
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics offers an excellent working environment with an outstanding benefit package that offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance, 401(k), and vacation and sick time accrual plans. Salary based on experience.
If you are interested in joining our Premier Team, you are invited to submit your resume and application following the instructions on the Careers Page of this website and/or you may fax them to our Summit office at (615) 366-2433.
Position: Payment Poster / Patient Account Representative
Job Description: Our Business Office has a full-time opening for a Payment Poster who will be cross-trained in collections.
Primary Job Description:
- Responsible for posting payments to accounts, identifying payment problems, correcting accounts, daily balancing, and month-end balancing.
- Follow up on insurance and patient balances.
- Review unresolved accounts and determine the best course of follow up.
- 1-2 years of posting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of explanation of benefits, remittance advices, and basic medical billing and collections.
- Ability to work in a group setting, problem solve, and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of insurance and patient collections is preferred, but willing to train the proper person in this department.
Premier Orthopaedics offers competitive benefits.
If you are interested in joining our Premier Team, you are invited to submit your resume and application following the instructions on the Careers Page of this website.
Position: Registered Medical Assistant
Job Description: Our Summit Office has a Fall 2016 opening for a full-time Registered Medical Assistant
- One to two years of experience in a medical office with at least one year in an orthopaedic office
- Knowledge of casting, splinting, injections, and orthopaedic procedures
- Must be familiar with computer software packages, including EMR, Microsoft Word, Outlook, MediTech, and PACs systems
- Training available for individual specific programs
- Must be organized, have an upbeat personality, and be compassionate
- Quality customer service skills are essential
We offer an excellent working environment with an outstanding benefit package that offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance, 401(k), and vacation and sick time accrual plans.