Practice Locations: Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics at TriStar Centennial and Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics at TriStar SummitSpecializing in:
- Surgery of the Hand & Upper Extremity
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- 1988-90 Suny-Buffalo, School Of Medicine & Biomed. Sc., Pgy 1 & 2 In General Surgery.
- 1990-94 Suny-Buffalo, School Of Medicine & Biomed. Sc.,Resident In Orthopaedic Residency Program.
- 1993-94 Suny-Buffalo, School Of Medicine & Biomed. Sc.,Chief Resident In Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1994-95 Suny-Buffalo, School Of Medicine & Biomed. Sc., Millard Fillmore Hospital, Hand Center Of Wny- Hand & Microsurgery Fellowship.
- 7/95 – 10/95 Pitt Plastics Surgery Training, Pittsburgh, Pa
- 7/96 – 12/96 Simmons Spine Fellowship (Sosa) Suny-Buffalo
- 2/97 – 8/97 Clinical Practice Fellowship With Hansen A. Yuan, M.D. At Health Science Center Syracuse, New York (Emphasis On Open And Minimally Invasive Interbody Fusion Techniques)
- 1/97 To 6/97 Continued To Assist Dr. Simmons And Perform Discography Through The Dept. Of Radiology With The Permission Of Kenneth Krackow, M.D., Dept Head Of Orthopaedic Surgery At Buffalo General Hospital
- 1/06 To 1/06 Clinical Mri Fellowship (Proscan – Pomeranz) , Cincinnati, Oh
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics at TriStar Centennial
2400 Patterson Street, Suite 300
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics at TriStar Summit
5651 Frist Boulevard, Suite 500
Hermitage, Tennessee 37076